Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Facebook Sale!




Friends, I have had a huge studio clean out.
And have decided that all of this excess stock,
new prints and retired prints,
need new loving homes.  
Rather than sit here in my studio,
I would love if they were on walls
and pinboards and fridges
around the world.


So, I am having a huge facebook sale.
Photo prices range from $4 -$9 - $14 -  $20
Bargain hey!
It is simple, all you need to do
is have a look through the album,
if you see something you like,
comment SOLD
and email me with your paypal and shipping address.
I have noted all sizes on each item,
some are not standard sizes 
as I had them printed for projects,
but never used them.


Worried about shipping?
I have tried to keep shipping costs low.
If you order more than one photo,
you only pay one shipping fee, 
the other prints (same size and smaller)
ship for free.


There is also an iPhone 4s case,


and a retro mint greeen savoy camera 
that need new homes. 

Here is a link to the album, it is full of goodies!
Have fun!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment