Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The pale blues



If you follow me over on facebook
you will have seen I posted this group of photos as photo blocks a couple of weeks ago.  
It is my new favourite set, titled 'the pale blues', 
with a coastal theme and two Queen Anne's Lace from the country just to spice it up.  
I have been re-arranging my studio room, and was contemplating painting the walls pale blue or grey.  
But really, this is the one room I want to keep all white - 
slowly blue tones have been creeping into evey room we alter.  
So instead, I am going to order 'the pale blues' in 8x8",
and hang them on one wall, to add my touch of pale blue to this space. 



And while I have been sitting here, with the rainy grey sky as my view, I have started to daydream of Spring.
It's not long to go....really.....

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! really beautiful!
    sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete