Saturday, June 23, 2012

The butterflies - in white

{she daydreams in pink - white version}

{best friends}

{she wishes on the wings}

I thought, honestly thought, that The Butterfly series was complete.  
But something was bothering me, I wanted white backgrounds to suit painted walls - 
the blues and greens of the backgrounds didn't quite suit 
some of the blue tones we have used in the house, 
particularly my daughters room.  
So on the to do list (you know the one...the never-ending to do list...) 
was to create some white based butterfly photos.  
Can you imagine how pleased I was when I received an email today from a customer 
asking if I had any of the series with white backgrounds?  
Finally, the push to bump it to the top of the list.  
And that is what I did this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment