Friday, November 19, 2010

The holidays are coming....

I love this time of year.  We're starting to think about the holidays...decorating the house, putting up a tree, finding the Christmas Carol CD....it's a few weeks away, but holiday shopping is in full swing, (mine included, I love sites like Felt, Madeit, and Etsy for buying unique presents, and supporting handmade) and so is my holiday packaging.  All orders are now going out with my polaroid holiday star thank you note, and a little doily.  Yes I know doilies are everywhere, but it's because they are so cute.  And if you come to my house for afternoon tea, you will have a little treat served on a doily covered plate with your tea in a vintage tea cup.  Even Annabel sets the table with them - for our dinner, and for her little tea parties.  Which pleases me no end. 

Happy Friday!

2 comments: