Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sale in full swing



Etsy and madeit are both in full sale mode - I have grouped the 5x5's into sets, and they are going out the door at ridiculous prices! Still to be added is sets of 4x4's, and I am also going to be adding to the sale....photo blocks! But with the blocks, once I have sold out, I will not be adding more (until I reopen Etsy in New Zealand), so if you have had your eye on something, best you get in quick!

Also, to celebrate reaching 400 'likers' on Facebook, I am running a giveaway of a cotton tote bag (winner ot pick the design, I have a few in stock, like The Resting Place, The Minolta, Rainbow Swings and more...) and some extra goodies.  Open to all Facebook 'likers', just leave a comment under the giveaway post by end of day Sunday 27th June.


All of my excess stock must go before the shops close.  If you see under the 'sold' section a set of photos that you would like but isn't in the shop, send me a message and I will see if I can add them back in for you.


Thanks for all of the support, it has been totally, incredibly, overwhelming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment