Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A word on pricing



Since I opened my Etsy shop 4 years ago, I have had the same prices.  
However, over this time all of my costs have increased.  
I have tried really hard to find ways not to have to pass those on to you, my wonderful customers, 
however, the numbers just simply no longer add up.  
So as of 1 April there will be a slight increase, 
for example an 8x8" print will now be $30 USD on Etsy, $35 NZD on Felt.  
A small photo block will now be $19 USD on Etsy, $21 on Felt.  
The medium and large photo blocks will stay the same price, 
as will the large format photos, the 4x4" and 5x5" photos.  
I will also be retiring some of my older photos, as my tastes have changed.  :)

I really don't like talking about numbers and prices, 
I would much rather be out at the beach on such a gorgeous blue sky day, 
but if we all kept our head in the sand over such things, well......

So for now, until the end of March, all of Etsy is 30% off if you use the code 'March' at the checkout. 

That is my way of saying thanks for understanding!

2 comments:

  1. I spotted one of your pretty pictures on etsy, and it made me smile to find out you live in NZ too! Lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I live in this little land of paradise.....x

    ReplyDelete