Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my thoughts led me to the Show

Do you ever have random trains of thought?  This is how my thoughts went this morning -
it's a perfect blue sky day...another great day for the clothes line....we can have a picnic lunch again...I hope it's sunny in the weekend...oh, we have the A&P show this weekend...ohhhhhhhhhhhh, carnival rides and a vintage carousal...I wonder if it will be like the carousal at Luna Park...or the Melbourne Show...I loved the show....Oh!  I still have a folder of photos to go through from last years show....







And then instead of doing the jobs I had listed to get through this morning, I have spent the last hour editing photos!  And reminiscing about how great the show was....it was such a brilliant blue day, so sunny that most of these ttv's have sun flare and are washed out...but that's how I remember it, blinding sun, blue sky, and the sound of laughter...and after looking at these photos, I am even more excited about the show this weekend!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. oh blogspot why do you always cut off the right edge of my photos????? You are fine in preview mode, but published...you go awol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love a show!! We have a tiny carnival that runs over the summer down near the beach and I absolutely love it! Even though it's outrageously expensive, carnie folk are not terribly friendly & there is not a lot on offer, I just love the atmosphere it creates in our town & we all make a special visit followed by fish & chips & icecream..perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so gorgeous, I hope this weekend's show is as wonderful!! x

    ReplyDelete