Saturday, November 28, 2009

1+1=2


I am having a sale in my Etsy shop this weekend, purchase any 8x8" or 8x10" photograph, and receive a free print of the same size!  Add the title of the photo you would like as your freebie in the notes to seller field at checkout - too easy.  A great way to freshen up your decor for the holiday season, or to give as presents.

The above photo "a pair and a spare" is something I am working on for the Female Photographers of Etsy (fPOE) book - a group of talented ladies from all around the world, uniting to publish a book of work.  I am very excited to be a part of it, and will post more when the project is finished. 

I know that there are 3 pears above, so really my equation 1+1=2 doesn't really work, but hey, I am sleep deprived, so humour me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, Susannah. i love the subtle use of texture and the light on the pear. hope your sale goes really well for you!

    have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete