Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New blocks, a new market and thank you!




Just popping in to say hi....I am flat out here....the Sisters' and Yarraville markets this past weekend were a huge success, (the butterfly photo blocks flew off the table, I was so happy to see them making people so happy!) and I am busy packaging up holiday orders with my little helpers, and taking them to the post office daily (sometimes twice a day!) to ensure they are delivered by Christmas.  On top of that I have just signed up for a stall at a new market on this weekend - "Christmas at the Arts House Meat Market" in North Melbourne.  The market runs from 11am - 8pm, both Saturday (12th) and Sunday (13th).  I will be there on Saturday, with a full range of blocks, block gift sets, calendars, note cards, gift tags and something new...I'll post more on that by the end of the week.  It would be lovely to see you! 


A huge huge HUGE thank you to everyone who commented over at the Much Love and A Beach Cottage giveaways...I was completely overwhlemed at the lovely words you all left. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me. And congratulations to the winners, I hope you enjoy your goodies!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the success of the butterfly photo blocks! The images are so fabulous, I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them on Flickr! :) Georgianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!! Enjoy the new market. Looking forward to hearing all about 'something new'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooooo it's market day! I'm sure the butterflies will fly off the table today too Suse, they are just truly gorgeous! Have fun and can't wait to hear all about it! x x x

    ReplyDelete