Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December!


December oh how I love you!  I love all the things December brings...end of year get togethers and celebrations with friends and family.....wines and bbq dinners outside in the warm evenings.....Christmas!...the smell of the Christmas tree filling the house....decorations everywhere we go......Christmas carols for little feet to dance to......I love that we create the traditions for our little family....and I love that Snoopy's Christmas, my all time favourite Christmas song, is also Annabel's favourite.....

 It seems so much more exciting this year now that Annabel is old enough to understand....she is waiting patiently for Daddy to get home so she can open her first Advent envelope......so much joy in the little things!  Happy December to you all!

2 comments:

  1. those advent envelopes look very exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes December is a fun month full of family gatherings & sunshine!! It is also my birthday - so the year long wait is over & cake is to be eaten!!!!

    ReplyDelete