Thursday, April 15, 2010

Off to the market.....with my new Tote Bags...



I've been bursting with ideas for new products, and here is the first in a long list I'd like to share -
100% Cotton Tote bags. I love bags and especially love funky totes...a girl can never have enough bags I say!  I am so happy with how these turned out, just enough rustic-ness to suit my vintage style, yet practical enough to be used for your everyday errands.


I am surrrounded by my preparation for the Sisters' Market this Saturday, (which feels great as I've been a bit un-motivated recently) and I am really excited to be introducing the Tote Bags. Next week I will add them to the shops, and in the meantime I am giving one away to a fan on my Facebook page
If you'd like to be in to win, pop on over and leave a comment! 

{Winner will be drawn at random on Sunday}.

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh they are beautiful! I'm so excited to see them Suse!! Hope they go great for you at the market on Saturday and I can wait to see them in your shops too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so beautiful Susannah! How did they go at the market?!

    ReplyDelete