Friday, October 9, 2009

A Sneak Peek




I am a lucky girl.....this weekend I will be spending Saturday AND Sunday at the lovely Yarraville Market. I am so looking forward to having a table there both days, Lou is so passionate about her market and the local talent, as a result there is such a great vibe in the Hall. If you are in the area, I would love to see you!

I am also a very excited girl, as I am just putting the finishing touches on my 2010 calendar ~ here is a sneak peek at a few of the pages. It will be printed on a thick card stock, and presented in a jewel calendar case, like last years. I have gone for a whimsical theme this year - I was going to do a beach and blue sky theme, but decided I like the photos with the text as they help encourage me to get lost in the daydream.

And you all know I love to get lost in a daydream........

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous images, wonderful calender! Good luck at the market, i'm sure you'll do wonderful!

    ReplyDelete