Friday, March 5, 2010

A little bit of excitement, and a tiny bit of squealing...

{She Wore Butterflies in Her Hair}
I have posted this photo here before (without the Polaroid border), and am so happy to see it made the finals of the Blur Magazine/The Impossible Project "Best Polaroid" competition!  There are 30 amazingly beautiful polaroids in the finals (which have been selected by a panel of judges), and now it is up to the public to vote for their favourites.  The 30 finalists are going to be in an exhibition in Zagreb (oh how I would love to go and see it!) and will be published in a special edition of Blur Magazine dedicated to Polaroid.

I have to tell you all that last night when I went to have a look to see if the finalists were on the web site,
I had no idea mine would be there. 
And when I saw it, well, lets just say there was a tiny bit of squealing to be heard. 
Just a tiny bit.  :)

Of course I would LOVE your vote, but I urge you to vote for your favourite....it's easy peasy, no logging in required, just click on the number of stars you think it deserves under the photo. 
 Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. voted - good luck, fingers are crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to vote right now - how exciting for you Susannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squealing is a must when something like this happens!!! Good Luck - personally I think yours is the best one there!! ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Definitely 10 stars x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I absolutely love that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeal away I say!!!! Goodluck:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I still am in shock! I really appreciate all of your comments, and votes! xo

    ReplyDelete